The Zip Hydroboil is a twin chamber electronic instant boiling water appliance that provides instant boiling water 24 hours a day. The two-way tap control is designed to ensure a hassle-free experience when fulling up a cup or teapot and the concealed cistern ensures a great deal in hygiene and protecting cupboards from steam damage. The unit comes with a thermal cut-out to protect against over-boiling and complications occurred during a water supply interruption.
- Saves Time – The Zip HydroBoil provides instant boiling water 24 hours a day for hot beverages and food preparation, at the touch of a lever. Designed to operate within 3°C of boiling point.
- Saves Energy - No energy wasted boiling more water than required. Two-way tap control for a cup-full or a teapot-full at a time.
- Hygienic - Concealed cistern, ensuring the ultimate in hygiene and protecting kitchen cupboards from steam damage.
- Saves Space – Eliminates the need for kettles, urns and exposed power leads.
- Saves Money - The dual chamber design recycles the steam to pre-heat the incoming water.
- Designed to operate within 3 degrees Celsius of boiling point with thermal temperature control.
- New energy conserving “Cool Touch” tap provides fingertip control, reduces heat loss and saves energy.
- Two-way tap control for precision filling of cups, locks on for filling pots.
- Fully automatic.
- Steam free.
- Optional filtration systems.
- Peak demand-loading is reduced considerably in comparison to traditional kettles and urns.
- SABS approved.
- Twin chamber instant boiling water heater.
- Capacity: 2.5, 5, 7.5, 10, 15, 25, 50 litres.
- Thermal thermostat.
- Available in Stainless Steel or corrosion resistant White Epoxy Powder Coated Steel.
- Thermal cut-out to protect against over-boiling and complications occurred during water supply interruption.
ZIP HydroBoil ...litre (please specify) instant boiling water unit with White Epoxy Powder Coated outer case, and a two-way tap, complete with twin-chamber technology. Unit to be installed in accordance with manufacturer’s installation instruction manual and (optional) equipped with Zip GlobalPlusTM Water Filtration Kit (highly recommended for hard-water conditions).