The 50 GPD or 190 liter per day under counter reverse osmosis system provides safe, pure water using Reverse Osmosis Technology. It’s capable of removing over 90% of total dissolved...
The 50 GPD or 190 liter per day under counter reverse osmosis system provides safe, pure water using Reverse Osmosis Technology. It’s capable of removing over 90% of total dissolved solids, +99% of all organics and +99% of all bacteria. System installs neatly under the sink and comes with long reach faucet, and necessary installation hardware.
Enjoy unlimited ultra-fresh, clean, great tasting water right at home for the best quality water for cooking and making delicious coffee, ice. Save money, time, and hassle of buying costly, bottled water and live healthier with ultra-safe water that is contaminant free. The reverse osmosis system delivers high quality clean, filtered drinking water at an affordable price. This complete 5-stage water filter system is made from high caliber components to offer exceptional contaminant rejection rates and long-lasting, reliable performance.
5 Stage Filtration
190 Liters Per Day of water production
Long Reach Chrome Faucet
All hardware included
12 liter storage tank
Stage 1: 5 microns sediment pre-filter
Stage 2: Activated Carbon pre-filter
Stage 3: Carbon block pre-filter
Stage 4: 50 GPD Reverse Osmosis Membrane
Stage 5: Inline Chlorine Taste and odor Reduction Filter
1) Mount the filter unit inside your sink cabinet.
2) Then install the provided "T" connector provided at your cold water faucet valve.
3) Install the included dispenser faucet/tap on your sink or counter top.
4) Cut one piece of tubing to fit between the cold water inlet "T" and the inlet of the filter unit.
5) Cut the other piece of tubing to fit from the unit outlet to the dispenser faucet.
6) All tubing connections are push-fit for easy installation.
7) Connect the Reverse Osmosis drain clamp over U bend in the sink drain or over washing machine/dishwasher drain. Then connect 1/4'' tubing to the drain and connect to the R/O.